Our state-of-the-art lorries complete with experienced operators guarantee you the best service and support available.
We offer full on-site safety compliance, off-site waste compliance and innovative recycling methods.
At Lynch we are aware of the importance surrounding environmental issues and therefore embrace such regulations in order to develop a sustainable future.
- Reducing Waste to Landfill – all excavated spoil recycled where possible
- Dig Load and Cart muck away packages
- Job Specific Reports generated to suit your Waste Management Reporting requirements
View our waste carriers licence here.
Tipper and Grab Lorries:
- 120 Vehicles
- 24 hour service available
- UK wide coverage
- Self-Drive contracts available
We Can Remove:
- Mixed Waste
- Inert Muck
- Non-Haz Muck
- Hazardous Muck
- Knotweed and Asbestos impacted soils
- Site Construction Waste
- Plus any other waste you have
Our Drivers are fully trained and experienced and are:
- Tideway approved
- Crossrail approved
- DCPC Holders and update their DCPC every year with in-house courses
- Constantly reviewed by our in house training team
Our Fleet of Lorries is:
- Managed by state-of-the-art tracking system
- Have automatic easy sheets to cover materials reducing the likelihood of slips trips and falls on site
- Part of our rolling renewal programme
- All maintenance carried out by our in-house team