Required in: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Lynch Plant Hire & Haulage is recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Recruitment and Training Team at the company’s Head Office in Hemel Hempstead Depot. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced industry leader!
This is a fantastic role, for someone that is motivated and driven to achieve a high standard.
The Recruitment Consultant role is office based with site visits from time to time, working Monday to Friday 8.00am- 17.30pm, weekend work when and if needed.
Head office location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (some travel may be required)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sourcing new operators from the database, social media, referrals and via other recruitment campaigns
- Relationship building. Maintaining working relationships with our operators to uphold communication and maintain retention.
- Understanding of operator and customer needs.
- Data entry and maintaining a compliant database of both current and potential operators using the company's online data management system.
- Maintaining spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel.
- High-volume call-handling
- Inbound and outbound communication across all platforms.
- Screening job applications and making the first contact with applicants.
- Booking inductions, medicals and assessments and managing the operator calendar.
- Requesting and collating operator statements relating to incidents/damages.
- Reporting breakdowns and plant maintenance issues from the operators (liaising with the Service Department).
- Posting, screening and maintaining a social media presence with job adverts and images (working alongside the Marketing Department).
- Keeping to maintaining a steady flow of inductions for major projects.
- Managing the day to day operations of the existing operators on sites.
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training program and we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression plan.
- To be personable, approachable, and have excellent people skills.
- Must be confident, and possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective administration, planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in the hire or construction industry would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills to ensure all hires are commercially viable.
- Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- "Can Do" Attitude