Required in: Rushden, Northamptonshire
Join our team and help build Britain's infrastructure!
The Operator Recruiter role is office-based in Rushden with regular site visits, working Monday to Friday 8.00am- 17.30pm, weekend work if and when needed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Screening operators from social media, referrals and via other recruitment campaigns
• Matching operators to the right sites and jobs based on their skillset, experience and circumstances: Maintaining operator retention rates
• Using strong communication skills to uphold and build trustworthy relationships
• Identifying key opportunities to upskill and train existing or new operators
• Scheduling and confirming operator’s works to ensure they stay booked and busy
• Organising site visits to ensure face-to-face communication with all operators on site
• Building social media presence, posting job adverts, engaging with operators online
• Negotiating operator rates ensuring profit margin is achieved on operated hires
• Daily check-ins with on-site teams – managing no shows, ensuring all operated hires are covered with a skilled operator
• Relationship building with internal sales teams, customers and their on-site teams to manage upcoming operated hire pipeline and requirements: Strategizing operator numbers and registration tracking
• Manage PAYE operator schedules, holiday requests and development
• Staying current and up to date on competitor activity to ensure our operator management remains industry-leading
• Compliance tracking, data entry and basic administration to ensure the team is working efficiently together to hit deadlines under pressure
• Overseeing induction processes, document control and diary management to ensure a steady flow on new operators are ready to work when the hires are confirmed
• Requesting and collating operator statement relating to incidents / damages and reporting breakdowns and plant maintenance issues from the operators (liaising with the Service Department)
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training program and we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression potential
• You will be personable, approachable, and have excellent people skills.
• Must be confident and possess an excellent telephone manner.
• Must have clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written.
• Effective administration, planning and world-class organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritise and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Previous experience in the hire or construction industry, key account management or recruitment.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills to ensure all hires are commercially viable.
• Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
• "Can Do" Attitude
• Passionate, naturally ambitious and hungry for individual and collective results
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
You are welcome to ask about flexibility at interview stage.
Please contact us if you need any adjustments during the recruitment process.