“The safety of our people and our customers is our number one priority”
The purpose the Coronavirus Information Centre is to update our people and our customers. We are doing everything we can to keep our depots, offices and sites safe, while maintaining the highest possible standard of customer service.
This statement is for our team, our customers and our supply chain.
L Lynch are following the Government’s guidelines on Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are committed to meeting the industry’s Plant Hire and Haulage service demands. Our efforts are focused on the health and safety of our people and our customers during this time. We have implemented and are continuously reviewing contingency measures to reduce the risk to our people and to ensure we continue to deliver our services to the industry.
Our contingency measures include:
- Avoiding face-to-face visits with customers
- Using telephone conferencing where possible
- Stopping all unnecessary site visits
- Stopping all unnecessary depot travel
- Displaying posters about personal hygiene and social distancing
- Dispensing hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial hand wash at entry and exit points of depots
- Sanitising surfaces regularly
- Sanitising plant and vehicle cabins
- Using contactless and digital processes only
- Monitoring official sources regularly
We would like to take a moment to admire the dedication and resilience of our workforce during this challenging time. It is thanks to our people that we can and will continue to provide customers with enthusiasm and desire to deliver excellent service to keep projects running.
Please visit the NHS website to find out more about Coronavirus.
Our team is ready to support you.
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA